If you haven't heard, the Ti2 TechLiner by Mike Bond is all the rage these days in the machined pen community. Since gracing Kickstarter and many blogs for review over the last year, it has garnered favorable reviews with good reason; it is a solid pen!
I've made several reviews of the TechLiner here on The Clicky Post and I love this pen.
- Material: Titanium
- Magnetic tip and tail (sweeeet)
- Refill: Uni-ball Signo 207
Mike was kind enough to offer up as a giveaway one of his TechLiner "Shorty" pens in the matte PVD black edition. The pen retails at $120, so this is a big deal and an awesome prize so a big thanks to Mike!
Regardless of whether you win, Mike is running some specials on all of his TechLiners so make sure to check out his site if you've been itching to get one... and if you use the promo code CLICKYPOST you can get 15% off!
See details below of how to enter:
CONTEST RULES (the "fine print"):
- Contest will run through Friday, January 30th, 2015 and will end at 11:59pm Arizona Time, USA. I will be announcing the winner the next day so stay tuned...
- To enter, leave a comment below (limited to one entry per person; no cheating!)
- I will arrange the entries in numerical order and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced on the blog on Saturday, January 31st and will need to connect with me within a week to claim their prize.
- This giveaway is open to both US and International readers.